Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella!!!

We had Ella's 4th birthday party this past weekend. She won't be 4 until the end of the month, but we decided to party early this year. She had a Little Mermaid party and got lots of great gifts. Her "best friend" Camryn came to help her celebrate along with all the family. She had a blast! Her favorite gift was the roller skates she got from her Nana. She hasn't taken them off for the past 24 hours...I think she would have slept in them if I had let her! It was also my grandmother's (Ella's Great-Grandmother) birthday. Ella was celebrating 4 and Granny was celebrating 74! I got a picture of the oldest and youngest members of our family together...Ella got her love of shoes & clothes from Granny! :-)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love the one of Ella and Camryn with their arms around each other!